It's Fly Lice You Plick

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blog Widgets

I do apologize for the backlog (today's actual date is March 14th). I've been a bit busy (read: sleeping a lot and playing typing of the dead) over the last week. In the meantime, you may have noticed a couple of additions to the blog, namely, the link to an MSN space and a super neato flickr badge. Both will lead you to a bunch of photos from the last month.

Flickr seems to have a 200 photo limit so the older ones will just disappear or something. I just put it there cos it's right purty.

The leech therapy pictures are posted in the msn spaces blog under the Feb 28th album.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Big Mama said...

Cool, I can't wait to go through the pics. You are a good photographer. I have so enjoyed your vacation, wish it were me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home