It's Fly Lice You Plick

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gawking Etiquette

I left my sandals and t-shirt in a shaded spot soon after breakfast to search the beach for some seashells for my cousin. Upon my return, I found that a young lady and her fifty-ish sugar daddy (I assumed this because daughters don’t usually use tongue when they kiss their biological daddies) had set up camp next to my spot. Normally, I wouldn’t really pay any mind except her thonged hindquarters pointing skyward made it rather difficult not to.

Now, having lived in a landlocked city for most of my life, I’ve never really encountered a situation like this before. As such, I wasn’t prepared.

Maybe I should’ve researched the matter somewhat while planning this trip.

So I will pose this question. What am I to do when presented with this situation?

Am I to sate my inherently shallow male nature by staring? If so, how long is too long? Is there some sort of 5 second rule in place for this? Could it be that she’s wearing her thong as a desperate cry for attention, possibly to ease an existing insecurity? Will my ogling somehow validate her and ease her suffering? Should I ask?

I soon gave up over-analyzing the situation and went back to collecting seashells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home