It's Fly Lice You Plick

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Langkawi: Day 1

Until yesterday, my t-shirt area hadn't seen the light of day for close to 17 years. It's now all crispy, red and painful.

Surprisingly enough, most of the shops in Pantai Tengah don't carry calomine lotion. A restaurant along the stretch had a small aloe plant growing in its flowerpot so I nicked some when nobody was looking (badass). I found some calomine lotion later in the afternoon and felt really bad about it.

Being unable to play on the beach, I had to stick around indoors so I opted for a day at the Underwaterworld Aquarium near my resort instead.

Old penguin ignored by the younger ones.

Silly hat day for the crabs:

*insert theme from frogger*

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

Or constipated. You decide (I already have)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home