It's Fly Lice You Plick

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fishing

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you save him from public embarrassment.

My cousin's husband (cousin in law?) and one of his friends took me fishing at a pond out in Subang early this morning. The pond was obviously packed full of fish because we could clearly see them coming to the surface to feed. Also, the other people were reeling them in left right and center.

This is the catch du jour:

It was floating along the bank... To our defence, we did actually use a rod to fish it out so it still counts, right?

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

There's a fine line between funny and being a dumbass. I think you'll find, when you sober up, that I've crossed the line into dumbass territory :P

 
At 1:35 PM, February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I'm in flavour country just looking at that fish... what more could a growing boy need? Though I think it would make a good meal for put put... who, by the way, is doing quite well squished on the autobahn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home