It's Fly Lice You Plick

Monday, January 23, 2006

Cheese It, It's the Fuzz

I stumbled my way into Jalan Petaling (Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown) in hopes of getting a brand new Rolex (of the $10 variety). My timing on this one was a bit off, unfortunately, because the government started cracking down on fake watches last week. The cops were out in full force, making their presence known to all vendors, errant and otherwise. There were at least half a dozen policemen patrolling the hundred meter stretch, which I felt was a bit of overkill.

So instead of a new timepiece, I picked up the following:
1 x Billabong shirt
1 x Diesel shirt
1 x "Police Germany" LED flashlight
1 x Multi-tool
1 x pair of anti-leech socks

The whole day, including the above, meals and transportation must have cost me about $30 CAD. I'm glad things are cheap here because I'm running on a very limited budget.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

They're big with elastics by the ankles and the top. I'll have to post a pic if I get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home