It's Fly Lice You Plick

Monday, January 16, 2006

MH 0095

I'm glad I don't take flights like this on a regular basis. All in, 32 hours on the road gets a little old after a while. I hope you will agree with me though, that it was a necessary evil.

My problem with flying is that I've watched too many Discovery channel flight disaster specials. As the flight begins takeoff, my imagination takes over. It may say flight number MH0095 on my ticket but in my mind, it reads "ill fated flight number MH0095."

Irrational, I know.

The flight itself went rather swimmingly thanks to Malaysian Airlines' new in flight entertainment system. Movies on demand really makes a long flight more bearable. I'm quite partial to games of Shanghai and pretty flight attendants too.

I arrived safely in Petaling Jaya a couple of hours ago. There's a bed with my name written all over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home