It's Fly Lice You Plick

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Impeccable Timing

The Eastern branches started failing one by one today, starting with Montreal at 8:30, followed by Toronto at 9:15. I've seen this happen before. It's not pretty.

That's why I pushed the job onto the new guy. I'm good like that.

According to my estimates, it's going to take about a month to clean up this mess. On top of that, the new guy has to deal with inventory data outputs, finishing up the accounting package and learning basic social skills.

I couldn't have timed my resignation better.

Two more shifts

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Big Mama said...

YAY for you!!! By the time you read this ONE SHIFT TO GO!!!

Are you sure you didn't plan all this?!?! LOL!! Good luck to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home