It's Fly Lice You Plick

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Class Act

Goofus was leaning over my shoulder this morning, watching me work my magic on Peachtree Accounting when he suddenly broke out into a violent fit of coughing (right in my ear, no less). Sadly, this is normal and I've become desensitized to it. After subjecting me to a light drizzle of phlegm and miscellaneous stinky disease bubbles, he turned around and hocked a loogie on the carpet.

I'm still waiting for him to start laughing, point out the hidden cameras, and finally let me in on the cruel, cruel joke that this most surely is.

11 More shifts.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Gypsy said...

11 days to plan the most viscious revenge.

 
At 9:34 AM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Big Mama said...

I hope you plan on doing something grand to get back at that thankless company and Mr. Grossreplacementguy. So what are you planning to do for work in the future???

 
At 9:40 PM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

All my plans seem to involve poop to varying degrees. I'm not sure of the legalities so I think I'll keep them to myself. (my favourites are the "upper deck" and tin foil/poop bomb taped to the ceiling of the microwave.

Anyway, leaving the new guy is enough for me. I'm a little curious as to what will happen while I'm gone.

As far as work is concerned, I may have snagged a 6 month IT contract out in Bangkok. If not, I'll probably come back to Calgary to find another job to blog about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home