It's Fly Lice You Plick

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Skewed Interpretation

Understandably, the new guy has been a little distant since the pr0n incident of December 12th. I can tell this because he no longer makes eye contact with me and excuses himself to work in the other office each time I walk in and sit down.

So in order to get back in my good graces, he's been feigning interest in my accounting project. What he does is, he'll come in every half hour or so, look at my screen, lean over my shoulder and ask "is it hard?" After the events that transpired on Monday, I'm having difficulty not taking that question out of context.

I have been quite tempted to respond with "I'm just happy to see you."

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

Hmm. Maybe they're taping me without my knowledge?

Wait. None of us have British accents.

Scratch that thought

 

Post a Comment

<< Home