It's Fly Lice You Plick

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

M's Christmas Present

M had a lovely conversation with the back of my head earlier this morning. From what I caught, he missed a TV interview of his new favourite actress last night (Kiera Knightly). Somehow the discussion turned to the topic of Christmas. Specifically, what he'll be getting himself for Christmas. On the top of his list: A hooker.

I don't understand how things could have gone on such an odd tangent as I was literally nodding my head in agreement the entire time. I think I'm going to have to start bringing a tape recorder around.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

Harro!

I can do a direct link to an audio file from my site. I just need to set my pocket pc on record without drawing too much attention. M's really chatty when the boss is out of town. He's not in tomorrow so I'll probably be able to record some comedy gold!

I did a double take when M told me about his xmas gift. It hurts to think about it.

The pic is indeed an artist's rendition of me. I've got it printed on a shirt to massage my ego.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home