It's Fly Lice You Plick

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Plan B

The mice have found their way into the lunchroom. No. The mice have found their way into my sugar cubes in the lunchroom. This madness must be stopped.

It took me the better part of the morning to come up with plan B.

Meet Laser Mallet (tm) - the bastard son of a laser pointer and rubber mallet. With its cutting edge laser precision targeting system, ergonomic mallet grip and easy wipe "kill surface," Laser Mallet (tm) will quickly and easily eradicate all rodent (and idiot co-worker) related problems.

It's even got its own theme song (but it doesn't convey well in the written medium).

I'll bet Ron Popiel wishes he invented this.

Alls I need now is some camo paint, a thermos of hot coffee... and an appointment with my therapist...

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

No problemo!

M's taken the afternoon (he pronounces it affrrrnoon) off so the rest of the day should be relatively incident free!

 
At 1:53 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Fly Lice You Plick said...

Also, I should add, thanks for commenting here. Comments are my equivalent of crack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home