It's Fly Lice You Plick

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mid-Day Identity Crisis

I've been undergoing somewhat of an identity crisis as of late (not really, I just wanted to throw that in for dramatic effect). See, as an Asian variety male of the species, I really don't have much by way of distinguishing features. Police lineups in Asia must be a logistical nightmare for this reason: "He's the one with dark hair, brown eyes, a jaundiced tan, is good at maths, plays piano and badminton."

What I'm getting at is, looks wise, I am the personification of cardboard. Really hot cardboard. Really hot cardboard that for some reason can't get a date (I blame that on the growing rice chaser movement).

So, today, as a proactive solution, I scotch taped myself a butt crack chin. I took photos but they came out a little vulgar. NSFW vulgar.

I guess I'll remain dateless for a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home