It's Fly Lice You Plick

Monday, October 31, 2005

Moving Sucks

That's what I've been doing for the last week. Things have been so hectic that I haven't had the opportunity to draft up my letter of resignation (tomorrow's the big day - wish me luck)

So I'm going to half-ass it. Google suggests:

[Company Address]

[Today's Date]

Dear [Manager's Name]:

As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you two and a half months notice of my intention to leave my position as [Job Title].

I wish both you and [Company Name] every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.

Yours sincerely,

[Name]

My other idea was to print this on a shirt and draw attention to it in a not so subtle fashion... but I've been told I shouldn't burn bridges.

Anyway, I'll let y'all know how things turn out tomorrow. For now, I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home