It's Fly Lice You Plick

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Apologies All Around

Hey all!

I suppose you're all wondering where I've disappeared off to all these months. Rest assured I'm still working away on the blog, if only at a snail's pace. I'm currently in the process of sifting through little point form notes, thousands of photos and bits of faded memories and memorabilia of Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore (whew). Problem with traveling all these countries over such a long period of time is that one starts to lose the language. Pigeon English has replaced what was formerly (marginally) proper English and I'm finding it that much more difficult to properly convey my thoughts in words.

What I will say for now is that I have officially booked my flight home and my trip will be coming to an end in the near future (I will leave the date up to your imaginations). Thanks for the patience.

In the meantime I'll leave you with one of my favourite moments caught on photo. This is me falling down a sand dune in Mui Ne, Vietnam (it's rather big so you'll have to click to see it at full size):


Also. Sorry for not responding to your comments. I meant to but I was on expensive island internet and only had time to check my email quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home